Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Feeling Blue Blue Blue.....

I slept like um... Didn't really sleep actually. I can't seem to get it together lately. I have a batch of unglazed pottery that has been waiting at the studio for a few months now. Something always comes up and yet at the end of the day nothing has really happened. Do you know what I mean? Please tell me you do! I had planned on finally going over this morning except last night I found out that family will be coming into town and staying with us for a week or so. My little studio is the guest room so I have to get that together especially since one of the guests is three and a half. I did manage to take some pictures yesterday. I thought it might be interesting to "pose" a few of my felted beads into a landscape or a completely different interpretation. I was actually pretty pleased. I think they look like poppies or lollie pops. The inverted one reminded me of cherries falling from the clouds so I called it Cherry Bombs. I think I will recreate these in different media and see where that takes me. I did make the single image into a 5x7 print and called it Snow Poppy.

No comments:

Post a Comment