Thursday, August 21, 2014

My Latest

I entered Lilla Roger's Global Talent Search after I finished my Bootcamp sessions. I am not sure if we are supposed to share the specifics but I can show what I did not submit and not divulge the actual assignment.  You have seen my wee little ceramic folk before.  I have only given a few away since making them about five years ago because I am afraid to part with them until I can make more. And two years here in sunny California and we still can't come up with an appropriate spot for my little kiln. Annnnyhooow, I used my little people as my inspiration and staged a scene for my painting.






It became a little narrative for me even as I started. I'll show you what I ultimately submitted in a few weeks. Got to go. The boys are into something and it involves the hose and wild laughter.

1 comment:

  1. How adorable! Love the ceramics AND the painting. I happened upon Lilla Rogers Talent Search the other day and was intrigued. All my best to you!

    ReplyDelete