Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Check out my latest Etsy find from Accent on Vintage! I fell in love with this table cloth the moment I saw it for a couple of reasons. First I think it works fabulously in my kitchen. I love the touch of mod. It also takes me back to the 70's and not just because of the glorious orange color. I loved being a gypsy at Halloween. Anything goes basically when one is putting together gypsy attire. It was the one event were I could pilfer through mom's make-up and grandma's jewelry drawer and go out in public. This particular year, I wanted a skirt that would fabulously flare as I spun. Grandma had a beautiful buttery yellow tablecloth like this one complete with fringe and she cut a "waist hole" from the center and voila! I remember looking amazing. When I performed the "spin" the picture was complete with the lace covered hot pink puffy bloomers that I sported underneath.

No comments:

Post a Comment