Friday, June 13, 2014

Choose Hope

About a month ago I received an issue of Molly Makes USA.  Apparently my Crochet Today Magazine will no longer be produced and as a substitute the staff notified me they are continuing the remainder of my subscription with Molly Makes. WOW! I love this magazine!!! One of the articles featured a contest for creating banners for  Charity Wings Banners of Hope.  Create an 8x12 banner to be in a traveling display to encourage hope.  This is what I came up with.  I backed my canvas with a piece of hand dyed fabric that I had made years ago. Colored my image with inks, and pencil and attached one of my felted flowers. I am a little distressed that there appears to be a permanent crease in my canvas, but overall I am happy with this and I sent it off anyway. I hope that it makes someone smile.  Then it is a success.




1 comment:

  1. Love the sentiment! Your banner is sure to make any one smile! Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete