Saturday, December 12, 2009

Buggy Bracelet No. 2

So this here is actually the first attempt at the buggy bracelet challenge a month or so ago hosted by Silver Parrot . I really loved the colors in the caterpillar but I just couldn't get the bead combo right and I didn't have an art bead that worked well. So today as I was looking at my stash I remembered Lisa Crone's morning post about collaging a piece of jewelry with random beads and finished my buggy caterpillar bracelet. That is one of the great things about challenges - even if you don't finish in time to actually participate, a mental seed has been planted to get the creative juices flowing. This bracelet has reclaimed vintage beads, a chunky amazonite cube, brass and glass. My favorite is the pale turquoise vintage round. I love this color and I like the brass with it! Thanks for looking:)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the links. I some how missed the collage post and think it will be helpful! I love the random bead look but don't seem to have the flair for it...Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete