Thursday, July 29, 2010

Treasure Alert

Look what Sue sent me! I KNOW!!!! Last week she had a fun little guessing game posted on her blog. She put little snippets up of a lovely visit she had in the Cayman Islands and had her readers guess where they were from. I love little challenges like that! And I really love the prizes!! Beautiful lampwork beads in those fabulous island colors! I love the white sugar beads, don't they look just like a pina colada slushie? Yum. And the enameled beads! The mauvy tubes look just like the subtle pearling inside a sea shell. And the bead caps are such an awesome size. But look at this little lampworked button bead! How fun is this sweet baby?!?! Thank you Sue. I am going to have lots and lots of fun! You can check out her shop Sue Beads here and pick up a few treasures of your own. I highly recommend it. There is always something new and exciting. (I really don't think Sue sleeps.) She does some really wonderful enameled head pins too:)

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! You are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely goodies from Sue! Have fun with them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, those are real beauties:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful beads...and I just love the colors!
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lucky you! Can't wait to see what you make with them!

    ReplyDelete